Greene County Public School District is using an online meal prepay service. As a parent you can rest assured in knowing that the money that you place on your child’s meal account is secure and available for your student to use in Greene County Schools cafeterias.
Please visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com to set up and then access your child’s meal account. The website is new and improved, with more features that make it easier for you to manage your child’s account. The new system not only allows email notifications but now you may set up text notifications when school meal balances are low.
Please go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Greene County Schools from the drop-down lists of school district’s, fill in the requested information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; simply contact your child’s school for their ID number.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit card
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks into the district office
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what you money is being spent on
- You can access online payments on Facebook
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- The website is secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com or call the Greene County School District at 252-747-3425.
Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!