Greene County Schools Title I Program is pleased to provide K-8 parents with access to monthly newsletters designed to provide tips families can use to help children do better in school.
Helping Children/Students Learn will cover topics such as
- Setting high expectations for their children.
- The importance of home and school teamwork.
- Building responsibility in their children.
- Teaching respect for rules, authority and other people.
- The importance of education and a strong work ethic.
- Helping their children build strong moral values and character.
- Regular school attendance.
- The influence of the home on their children's school success.
Daily Learning Planners provides ideas parents can use to help their children do well in school. Each day of the month, a new idea is offered.